Page 2 of 6
Available with no charge for members:
The following services are available to members of the Association through its affiliation with the AFEI:
- Industrial Updates – these are circulars prepared by the specialist consultants at AFEI to update members on recent or upcoming issues pertaining to specific awards or on general Industrial Relations matters.
- Award information – notification of changes to awards, including annual wage increase decisions.
- Award representation – making submissions and arguments to the commission which represent the interests of employers in relation to awards.
- AFEI Hotline – phone support for employers on issues related to awards and other legislation. Please refer to the below specific information on the AFEI Hotline.
- AFEI briefing sessions - the AFEI coordinates meetings for the members on topics of special interest as required.
- MBEA Webinars - the Association sponsors a series of Webinars from AFEI Legal on key topics of interest to Employers.
- Salary advice